Jenn's Blog

Memories of my tours and vacations, photos of places I've been...and other things that interest me...

Monday, October 18, 2004

Madrid, Spain


"The Girls" in Madrid
While on tour in Madrid, we were given time off to go shopping, etc. We had so much fun that day! At lunch (Hard Rock Cafe), we saw someone followed by secret service guys and photographers...we still don't know who it was but it was cool nevertheless :) We took a cab which was humorous because none of us speak spanish very well! I'm surprised we got to our destination! LOL!!


Streets of Madrid
While we walked through Madrid, I thought I'd snap this photo. For some reason, I thought it looked cool :) My best friend bought spanish lace and I got a pair of awesome sandals that unfortunately are no longer with me...but they lasted so long!


Manzanares el Real Castle
We got to visit this gorgeous castle on our way to one of our concerts. I've got a great photo from the top and, if I can scan it, just may put it online! Located just outside of Madrid with a lake on one side and mountains on the other, this castle just adds to the beauty of the land. It's hard to believe this castle has been there since the 14th century!


Concert in Tres Cantos
Some locals that I met after a concert in Tres Cantos were so impressed with our group that they came and said "thank you" and even gave us their phone numbers so we could call them sometime! Pretty neat :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home